Assist Security Limited are looking for officers who are proactive, confident, professional, personable, reliable, and friendly to work with our team supporting the largest tourist attractions in London. You will be working as part of a team at one of London’s famous tourist attractions where no day will ever be the same. Providing customer service and security to the venue and all the customers coming to visit and enjoy the magical spirit London has to offer.
Assist Security have been established since March 1988 working closely with 5* Hotels, Hospitals, Corporate buildings, Luxury Retail, High-end Events, Residential, Street Patrols, Intelligence & Investigation, Tourist Attractions, and licensed premises.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a candidate who can work within a team and is professional, confident, vigilant. In this busy tourist attraction everyday will be different, you will meet people from all around the world. Customer service is key in this role as all ages visit for the magical experience.
Pay Rate: £9.68 to £11.00
Shift Times: 09:00-19:30 / 09:30-18:00 / 09:30-17:30 / 09:30-18:00 / 10:00-18:00
Shift Pattern: Saturday and Sunday
Responsibilities & Duties (not exhaustive to):
- Patrolling a set area
- Supporting the management and in-house security of the client on site
- Use of radios through to the site and client run control room
- Writing reports about incidents and activities
- Carrying out a person and bag search for persons coming into the attraction
- Ensuring the Admission Policy of the attraction is adhered to
- Supporting the policies and procedures of the client and attraction
- Providing a visible security presence
- Being proactive and vigilant about activities in the area
- Building knowledge of local area and providing assistance to members of the public when needed
- Making sure people don’t enter without a ticket
- Securing exits to ensure no unauthorised entry
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by Head Office or client
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good customer service
- Ability to work as a team
- Turns up on time
- Able to follow instruction
- Some roles are external for a period of time when on shift
- Clean pressed black polo
- Clean pressed black trousers
- Clean black shoes / patrol boots
- Clean plain black coat – No large logos / colours
- NO trainers – denim – hoodies – no crew / round neck t-shirt
What we can provide & additional benefits:
- 24/7 Control Room
- App based rostering systems for each of viewing rota, accepting shifts, holiday management and booking on/ off shifts.
- Additional revenue through overtime work available.
- Career progression.
- Free Professional confidential counselling & welfare advise for careers of dependants.
- 24hr GP helpline service.
- Free Financial & Legal assistance and advice.
- Discount codes & vouchers; Cinema, supermarkets, restaurants, fitness centres and many more
- Strong Management Support through regular site visits