We are looking for an experienced Security Supervisor within the Luxury Retail sector to join us at Assist Security.
The successful candidate must be organised, reliable, confident, professional, personable, and friendly to work with our team supporting a luxury store day-to-day management of the security.
We have been established since1988 in a number of Security sectors including 5* Hotel, Hospitals, Corporate buildings, Luxury retail, High-end Events, Residential, Street Patrols, Intelligence & Investigation, Tourist Attractions, Licensed premises, and Close Protection.
£13.00 an hour PAYE ONLY
8-9 hours a day
Monday to Sunday – 40-50 Hours a week.
Responsibilities & Duties:
– Uphold security policy of Assist & the Client.
– Reporting & supporting the clients & heads of security management team.
– Supporting heads of security team with day-to-day duties & incidences involving safety & security with good practice & legislation.
– Exercising the highest standard of customer care.
– Retail floor security assisting customers where possible.
– Maintaining a safe & secure presence for customers.
– Maintaining a safe & secure presence for customers, public, colleagues and contractors.
– Monitoring, securing & patrolling the store and suspicious behaviour on the premises.
– Loss prevention & theft within the store.
– Record detailed reports & logbooks to be reported to the Operations team at the end of the day detailing any incidents or issues that have occurred on shift.
– Ensure all staff involved in any safety/ or security incidents complete an incident report as soon as feasibly possible post incident with copies being sent to operations email within 24 hours.
– Reporting discrepancies & violations from customers or staff members to higher management.
– Reporting maintenance or hazard issues to heads of security & maintenance team.
– Uphold & abide by the Equal Opportunities Policy of the client & assist services.
– Uphold & abide by the sustainability policy of the client & assist services.
– To ensure all Assist Security staff are adhering to the Code of Conduct expected by Assist Security and the client.
– Experience working in luxury stores required.
– Professional & Personable.
– Immaculate presentation.
– Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
– Valid Door Supervisor SIA License.
– Right to Work in the UK.
– 5-Year Employment History.
– Emergency First Aid.
– Conflict Management Training.
What we can provide & additional benefits:
– 24/7 Control Room.
– App based rostering systems for each of viewing rotas, accepting shifts, holiday management & booking in/ off shifts.
– Additional revenue through overtime work available.
– Career progression.
– 24hr GP helpline service.
– Free Professional confidential counselling & welfare advise for careers of dependants.
– Free Financial & Legal assistance and advice.
– Discount codes & vouchers: Cinemas, fashion stores, shoe stores, supermarkets, restaurants, sporting/ entertainment attractions, get-away, gym & leisure, opticians, and technical & electrical stores.
– Strong Management support through regular site visits.
Should you be interested in this position, please ensure you submit a detailed CV when applying.