We are looking for an experienced Security Officer to join us at Assist Security to be a part of our growing Retail Security Team.
The successful candidate must be a door supervisor who is professional, reliable, confident, professional, personable, and friendly to work with our team based at our luxury stores across London.
Assist Security have been established since 1988 in a number of Security sectors including 5* Hotel, Hospitals, Corporate buildings, Luxury retail, High-end Events, Residential, Street Patrols, Intelligence & Investigation, Tourist Attractions, Licensed premises, and Close Protection.
£10.50 to £12.00 an hour (PAYE / LTD)
9-12 hours a day
Monday to Sunday – 40-50 Hours a week.
08:00 to 21:00 shifts (can vary between shown times)
Responsibilities & Duties:
– Uphold security policy of Assist & the Client.
– Static floor security assisting customers where possible.
– Reporting & supporting the clients & heads of security management team.
– Supporting heads of security team with day-to-day duties & incidences involving safety & security with good practice & legislation.
– Loss prevention & theft within store.
– Exercising the highest standard of customer care.
– Maintaining a safe & secure presence for customers.
– Maintaining a safe & secure presence for customers, public, colleagues and contractors.
– Monitoring, securing & patrolling the store and suspicious behaviour on the premises.
– Record detailed reports & logbooks to be reported to the Operations team at the end of the day detailing any incidents or issues that have occurred on shift.
– Ensure all staff involved in any safety/ or security incidents complete an incident report as soon as feasibly possible post incident with copies being sent to operations email within 24 hours.
– Reporting discrepancies & violations from customers or staff members to higher management.
– Reporting maintenance or hazard issues to heads of security & maintenance team.
– Uphold & abide by the Equal Opportunities Policy of the client & assist services.
– Uphold & abide by the sustainability policy of the client & assist services.
– To ensure all Assist Security staff are adhering to the Code of Conduct expected by Assist Security and the client.
– Experience working in luxury stores required.
– Professional & Personable.
– Immaculate presentation.
– Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
– Valid Door Supervisor SIA License.
– Right to Work in the UK.
– 5-Year Employment History.
– Emergency First Aid.
– Conflict Management Training.
What we can provide & additional benefits:
– 24/7 Control Room.
– App based rostering systems for each of viewing rotas, accepting shifts, holiday management & booking in/ off shifts.
– Additional revenue through overtime work available.
– Career progression.
– Strong Management support through regular site visits.
– PAYE benefits include discounts to various retail stores, cinemas and more
Should you be interested in this position, please ensure you submit a detailed CV when applying.