We are looking for an experienced Security Officer to join us and be a part of our growing Retail Security Team.
The successful candidate must be a door supervisor who is professional, reliable, confident, professional, personable, and friendly to work with our team based at our luxury health store.
We have been established since 1988 in a number of Security sectors including 5* Hotel, Hospitals, Corporate buildings, Luxury retail, High-end Events, Residential, Street Patrols, Intelligence & Investigation, Tourist Attractions, Licensed premises, and Close Protection.
£10.50 to £12.00 an hour (PAYE / LTD)
9 hours a day
Weekend: Sat – Sun
18 Hours a week.
Start: 11:00 / 12:00 Finish: 20:00/ 21:00
Responsibilities & Duties:
– Uphold security policy of Assist & the Client.
– Floor security assisting customers where possible.
– Reporting & supporting the clients & heads of security management team.
– Loss prevention & Theft within store. Managing detailed reports and logbooks.
– Exercising the highest standard of customer care.
– ·Reporting maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
– Maintaining a safe & secure presence for customers, public, colleagues and contractors.
– Monitoring, securing & patrolling the store and suspicious behaviour on the premises.
– Record detailed reports & logbooks to be reported to the Operations team at the end of the day detailing any incidents or issues that have occurred on shift.
– Ensure you report any safety/ or security incidents complete an incident report as soon as feasibly possible post incident with copies being sent to operations email within 24 hours.
– Reporting discrepancies & violations from customers or staff members to higher management.
– Reporting maintenance or hazard issues to heads of security & maintenance team.
– Uphold & abide by the Equal Opportunities Policy of the client & assist services.
– Uphold & abide by the sustainability policy of the client & assist services.
– Experience working in Retail stores preferred.
– Professional & Personable.
– Immaculate presentation.
– Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
– Valid Door Supervisor SIA License.
– Right to Work in the UK.
– 5-Year Employment History.
– Emergency First Aid.
– Conflict Management Training.
What we can provide & additional benefits:
– 24/7 Control Room.
– App based rostering systems for each of viewing rotas, accepting shifts, holiday management & booking in/ off shifts.
– Additional revenue through overtime work available.
– Career progression.
– Strong Management support through regular site visits.
-PAYE benefits include discounts to various stores, cinemas, GP helpline and more
Should you be interested in this position, please ensure you submit a detailed CV when applying.