Assist Security have been established since 1988 in a number of Security sectors including 5* Hotel, Hospitals, Corporate buildings, Luxury retail, High-end Events, Residential, Street Patrols, Intelligence & Investigation, Tourist Attractions, Licensed premises, and Close Protection.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a DS Officer who is experienced, professional, and confident to work at one of our 5* Hotel’s 8th floor Bar and Ground floor Restaurant based in Leicester Square. You will be joining a team who’s focuses on the guest’s wellbeing and embrace our guest’s sense of adventure while visiting London.
Pay Rate: £12.00 to £15.00
Shift Pattern: Tue to Sat (5 days a week)
Shift Times: 8th Floor Bar DSO position 16:00 to 00:00 Restaurant DSO position 16:00 to 01:00
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitor and control main entrances.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations.
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis recording any maintenance/ fire checks around the building.
- Assist guests with room access.
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/ employees during emergency situations.
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort them from the property if necessary.
- May be required to monitor security feeds and conduct daily/ physical hazard inspections.
- Maintaining systems that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies.
- Maintaining systems that record the issue and receipt of departmental keys, items loaned out to members of staff.
- Supporting evacuations of the hotel during fire alarm situations.
- Maintain the Security Logbook and Incident Reports. Recording goods received out of hours. Monitoring suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures.
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use.
- Conduct investigations, gathering evidence, bag searches following a report of misconduct, discrepancies or violations immediately.
- Assist staff investigate and report any allegations of theft, criminal damage, and other incidents to supervisor at the hotel and to your operations manager.
- Manage undesirable behaviour in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations.
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents.
- Experience working in 5* Luxurious Hotel’s.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional & Personable.
- Immaculate Presentation.
- Valid Door Supervisor SIA License.
- Right to Work in the UK
- 5-Year Employment History.
- Emergency First Aid.
- Conflict Management Training.
What we can provide & additional benefits:
- 24/7 Control Room.
- App based rostering systems for each of viewing rotas, accepting shifts, holiday management & booking in/ off shifts.
- Additional revenue through overtime work available.
- Career progression.
- 24hr GP helpline service.
- Free Professional confidential counselling & welfare advise for careers of dependants.
- Free Financial & Legal assistance and advice.
- Discount codes & vouchers: Cinemas, supermarkets, restaurants, fitness centres and many more.
- Strong Management support through regular site visits.